fredag 21. januar 2011

Great day!

I started the day with two blocks with study-halls, so I did all of my homework and even read more in my textbook than I had to. After school today I got the sweetest card from my adorable host sister, I love her! She had made the card in art for me, and it really made my day :)


At around 6 o´clock I went to the basketball game, and it was awesome. At the end the score was 48-54 or something, and we won. Nothing much to say about that except that it was amazing! I really am very happy here, and my host family just makes it even better, if that is possible?! And I´m counting down to Hawaii, I just wish it was February 12th tomorrow... I can´t wait to tan my very pale body, because i seriously look like a corpse, it is not even remotely funny!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar